PUBLICATIONS (*Corresponding Author)
52. 2017 Lee, E. “Revamping Tribal Road Networks from Various Sources and Improving Quality,” Transportation Research Record: Journal of the Transportation Research Board, No. 2605, (forthcoming) DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.3141/2605-13
51. 2017 Dharmadhikari, N., Farahmand, K., Lee, E., Vachal, K., and Ripplinger, D. “Yield Forecasting to Sustain the Agricultural Transportation under Stochastic Environment.” International Journal of Research in Engineering and Science, 5(8), 51- 60. http://ijres.org/papers/Volume%205/Vol5-Iss8/Version-1/H5815160.pdf.
50. 2016 Bridgelall, R.*., Rafert, J.B., Tolliver, D., & Lee, E. “Rapid Hyperspectral Image Classification to Enable Autonomous Search Systems,” Journal of Spectral Imaging 5(a5), 1-8 DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1255/jsi.2016.a5
49. 2016 Bridgelall, R.*., Rafert, J.B., Tolliver, D., & Lee, E. “Resolution Agile Remote Sensing for Hazardous Material Spill,” Transportation Research Record: Journal of Transportation Research Board V.2547, 49-56. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.3141/2547-08
48. 2016 Bridgelall, R., Lee, E.* & Taleqani, A.R. “Sourcing Strategy for Asphalt Production Feedstock Considering Multimodal Transport Options,” Management Review: International Journal, 11(1), 4-31. https://www.informs.org/Community/KINFORMS/Management-Review-An-International-Journal/Archive/Vol.-11-No.-1-2016/MRIJ-2016-11-1-pp-4-31
47. 2016 Park, Y.S., Al-Qublan, H., Lee, E. *, & Egilmez, G. “ Interactive Spatiotemporal Analysis of Oil Spills Using Comap in North Dakota,” Informatics, 3(2), 1-10. http://dx.doi.org/10.3390/informatics3020004
46. 2016 Dharmadhikari, N., Lee, E. *, & Kayabas, Po. “The Lifecycle Benefit-Cost Analysis for a Rural Bridge Construction to Support Energy Transportation,” Infrastructures, 1(1). 1-14. http://dx.doi.org/10.3390/infrastructures1010002
45. 2015 Dharmadhikari, N.* & Lee, E. “Average Opportunity-Based Accessibility of Public Transit Systems to Grocery Stores in Small Urban Area,” Cogent Engineering 2(1), http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/23311916.2015.1068968.
44. 2015 Stith, D. & Lee. E.* “Context Sensitive Solution: A Case Study of Jamestown Corridor Improvement,” Journal of Civil Engineering and Architecture, 9(11). 1334-1340. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.17265/1934-7359/2015.11.008
43. 2015 Lee, E.*, & Oduor, P. G. “Using Multi-attribute Decision Factors for Traffic Assignment,” ISPRS International Journal of Geo-Information 4(2), 883-899. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.3390/ijgi4020883
42. 2015 Lee, E.*, Dybing, A., & Shakya, S. “Location-Routing Problem with Time Window and Land Use Plan using GIS,” Beverages 1(2), 55-69.http://dx.doi.org/10.3390/beverages1020055
41. 2015 Lee, E.* “Spatial Analysis for an Intermodal Terminal to Support Agricultural Logistics: A Case Study in the Upper Great Plains.” Management Research Review 38(3). 299-319. DOI:http;//dx.doi.org/10.1108/MRR-06-2013-0131.
40. 2015 Choi, J., Roberts, D.C.*, & Lee, E. “Forecasting Oil Production in North Dakota Using the Seasonal Autoregressive Integrated Moving Average (S-ARIMA),” Natural Resources 6, 6-16. DOI:http://dx.doi.org/10.4236/nr.2015.61003
39. 2015 Choi, J.*, Roberts, D.C., & Lee, E. “Productivity Growth in the Transportation Industries in the United States: An Application of the DEA Malmquist Productivity Index,” American Journal of Operations Research 5(1), 1-20. DOI: http://wx.doi.org/10.4236/ajor.2015.51001
38. 2014 Choi, J.*, Roberts, D.C., & Lee, E. “Forecast of CO2 emissions from the U.S. Transportation Sector: Estimation from a Double Exponential Smoothing Model,” Journal of Transportation Research Forum 53(3), 63-81
37. 2014 Choi, J., Lee, E.*, & Roberts, D.C. “Reshaping Tribal Road Network Using Public Information,” Journal of Geographic Information System 6(6), 594-604. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.4236/jgis.2014.66049
36. 2014 Kim, C.M. & Lee, E.* “Soybean Import Demand Analysis in East Asia: Korea, China, and Japan,” Management Review: An International Journal9(1), 4-24
35. 2014 Lee, E.* “Designing Service Coverage and Measuring Accessibility and Serviceability of Rural and Small Urban Ambulance Systems,” Systems, 2(1), 34-53
34. 2014 Lee, E.*, Farahmand, K., Oduor P. G., & Tolliver, D. “Intermodal Transportation of Global Supply Chain for the Containerized Freight,”Maritime Economics & Logistics, 16(1), 33-54
33. 2014 Lee, E.* & Rhim, H. “Defining Factors Affecting User’s Satisfaction for Information Systems by Using Conjoint Analysis,” Management Research Review, 37(1), 69-88
32. 2013 Lee, E.* & Farahmand, K. “Simulation of Port Disruption and Transportation Resources for U.S. Containerized Imports,” Management Review: An International Journal 8(1), 4-37
31. 2013 Lee, E.* & Farahmand, K. “Simulation of a Base Stock Inventory Management System Integrated with Transportation Strategies of a Logistic Network,” Journal of Civil Engineering and Architecture 7(5), 633-644. DOI:10.17265/1934-7359/2013.05.014
30. 2012 Lee, E.*, Farahmand, K., & Oduor, P. G. “Application of Signal Detection Theory to Ascertain Driving Risk and Mitigation in a Flooded Urban Area,”Journal of Civil Engineering and Architecture 6(4), 515-530
29. 2012 Lee, E.*, Oduor, P. G., & Farahmand, K. “Simplistic Geospatial Techniques in Analyzing Transportation Dynamics for Origin-Destination Container Movement Routes in the Unites States,” Journal of Transportation, System Engineering, and Information Technology 12(1), 79-90
28. 2011 Lee, E.*, Oduor, P. G., Farahmand, K., & Tolliver, D. “Heuristic Path-Enumeration Approach for Container Trip Generation and Assignment,”Journal of Transportation Research Forum 50(3), 7-21
27. 2011 Tolliver, D.*, Dybing, A., Lu, P., & Lee, E. “Modeling Investments in County and Local Roads to Support Agricultural Logistics,” Journal of Transportation Research Forum 50(2), 101-115. DOI:http://dx.doi.org/10.5399/osu/jtrf.50.2.2741
Refereed Conference Proceedings
26. 2017 Mazumdar, B. & Lee, E. (2017, March). In M. Tehrani (Eds.), Resolving Dispute through Different Forms of Negotiation: Proceedings of the Northeast Decision Science Institute Conference (forthcoming). Springfield, MA: Northeast Decision Science Institute (NEDSI).
25. 2017 Ibold, K. & Lee, E. (2017, March). In M. Tehrani (Eds.), Site Selection of Air and Spaceport for Space Tourism Using Multi-Criteria Approach: Proceedings of the Northeast Decision Science Institute Conference. Springfield, MA: Northeast Decision Science Institute (NEDSI), 742-753.
24. 2016 Bridgelall, R*., Rafert, J.B., Tolliver, D., & Lee, E. “Resolution Agile Remote Sensing for Hazardous Material Spill,” Transportation Research Board 95th Annual Meeting, 16-0110. http:// http://trid.trb.org/view.aspx?id=1392235
23. 2015 Bridgelall, R. & Lee, E.* “Context Sensitive Solution: A Case Study of Northwest Highway White Rock Lake, Dallas, USA,” Transportation ResearchBoard Annual Meeting Compendium, January 2015, Paper ID:15-3291.
22. 2010 Lee, E.* & Farahmand, K. “Simulation of a Base Stock Inventory Management System Integrated with Transportation Strategies of a Logistic Network,” Proceedings of the 2010 Winter Simulation Annual (WinSim) Conference, 1934-1945
21. 2009 Lee, E.* & Farahmand, K. “Considering Impedance for Intermodal Freight Transportation,” In: J.C. Smith and J. Geunes, (eds.) Innovations Revealed. Proceedings of the 2009 Institute of Industrial Engineering Research Conference (IERC), 1345-1350
20. 2008 Farahmand, K.* & Lee, E. “Investigating Productivity and Efficiency through Simulation Technology and Application.” 2008 IIE Annual Conference– Applied Solutions Session
19. 2008 Lee, E.* & Farahmand, K. “Impact of Demand Variability on Supply Chain Performance,” In: J. Fowler and S. Mason, (eds.) How Businesses Take Flight. Proceedings of the 2008 Industrial Engineering Research Conference (IERC), 1338-1343
Non-Refereed Papers and Proceedings
18. 2013 Lee, E.*, Dybing, A., & Tolliver, A. “Statewide Freight Demand Modeling to Support Long-range Transportation Planning in North Dakota.” InInnovations in Freight Modeling and Data: The Proceedings of the Freight Demand Modeling and Data Improvement Symposium – A Transportation Research Board SHRP 2 Symposium.http://onlinepubs.trb.org/onlinepubs/shrp2/C43/SHRP2_symposium2013_Lee.pdf
17. 2013 Lee, E. & Zheng, Z.* “Development of GIS Multimodal Capacity model for the Northern Tier Freight Corridor.” Proceedings of the North Dakota GIS Users Conference 2013
16. 2013 Lee, E. “Connectivity and Equality: Consequence of Emergency Medical Services.” Proceedings of the Geospatial Information Systems for Transportation Symposium and Administrative Subcommittee on Information Systems (ASIS) Meeting
15. 2013 Lee, E. “Long Range Transportation Planning to Deal with Oil Production.” Proceedings of the Geospatial Information Systems for Transportation Symposium and Administrative Subcommittee on Information Systems (ASIS) Meeting
14. 2011 Lee, E. “3D Visualization for Transportation Networks in Flood Regions.”Proceedings of the Geospatial Information Systems for Transportation Symposium
13. 2011 Lee, E.*, Oduor, P.G., Farahmand, K., & Tolliver, D. “Dynamic Algorithm for Geospatial Analysis to Predict Feasible Freight Routes.” Proceedings of the North Dakota GIS Users Conference 2011
12. 2011 Dharmadhikari, N. & Lee, E.* “Overcoming Computational Performance Constraints of Agricultural Transportation Planning in GIS.” Proceedings of the North Dakota GIS Users Conference 2011
11. 2011 Kayabas, P. & Lee, E. “Location Optimality for Ambulance Service in North Dakota.” Proceedings of the North Dakota GIS Users Conference 2011
10. 2010 Lee, E. “Spatial Decompositions for Gravity and Shortest Path for Set covering for Measuring Potential Accessibility to Emergency Service.”Proceedings of URISA’s 48th Annual conference for GIS Professionals.
9. 2010 Lee, E. “Estimating Trip Diversion by using Impedance in Flood Region.”GIS-T Symposium by American Association of State Highways and Transportation Officials
8. 2009 Lee, E.* & Farahmand, K. “Location Problem for Intermodal Terminal in North Dakota.” Proceedings of the 2009 Transportation Research Forum Conference
Technical Reports / Working Papers
7. 2015 Lara Piesch & Lee, E.* (August 2015) “Quality Assurance of Emergency Management Operation Processes through Statistical Process Control,” Upper Great Plains Transportation Institute: DP-283
6. 2014 Molla, Stone, L.M., & Lee, E. * (November 2014) “Geostatistical Approach to Detect Traffic Accident Hot Spots and Clusters in North Dakota.” Upper Great Plains Transportation Institute: DP-276
5. 2014 Lee, E.*, Dharmadhikari, N., and Dybing, A. (October 2014) “Spatial Estimates of Long-term Drilling Locations.” Upper Great Plains Transportation Institute: DP-275
4. 2013 Mitra, S., Lee, E.*, DeHaan, C., Kayabas, P., & Itani, M. (December 2013). “Integrating Supply Chain Models in Urban Freight Planning.” Mountain-Plains Consortium: MPC-13-259
3. 2013 Lee, E., Vachal, K.*, & Kayabas, P. (October 2013). “Phase I: Positioning Emergency Medical Services for Trauma Response for Rural Traffic Crashes: Pilot Case of Williston Basin in North Dakota.” North Dakota State University, Fargo: Upper Great Plains Transportation Institute, (DP-270)
2. 2013 Dybing, A.*, Lee, E., DeHaan, C., & Dharmadhikari, N. (February 2013). “Impacts to Montana State Highways due to Bakken Oil Development.” Montana Department of Transportation, Helena, (MT. Report No. MT/FHWA-12-005/8219)
1. 2011 Tolliver, D.*, Lee, E., Dybing, A., & Lu, P. (November 2011) “Agricultural Transportation in Lower Ohio River Valley.” Submitted to U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (confidential report)