The inaugural meeting of the Association of Operations Management (APICS) NJCU Student Chapter will be held on Wednesday, February 22 at 4:00 – 5:00 pm at Classroom #201B at the School of Business located at Harborside.
The meeting agenda is as follows:
- 4:00 – 4:10 pm: Introduction to the APICS
- 4:10 – 4:30 pm : Introduction to the constitution and by-law
- 4:30 – 4:50 pm : Election for Student Board (President, Vice-President, Secretary, and Treasurer)
- 4:50 – 5:00 pm : Determining the next meeting and the next steps
- 5:00 pm : Adjournment
All undergraduate and graduate students who are interested in joining at APICS Student Chapter at NJCU are welcome to attend the meeting.
MEMBERSHIP is FREE for all students!
Benefits of being a member:
- Scholarship Education Program
- Local Networking with top industry professionals (manufacturing, logistics, operations, Supply Chain, and transportation)
- Attending local, national and international conferences
- Career Resoruces
If you have any further questions, please send an email to EunSu Lee (firstname.lastname@example.org).